On-Site Diagnostic Services
An accurate diagnosis is the foundation for a successful treatment plan. At Saint Paul Rheumatology we combine experienced, specialized physicians with state of the art diagnostic equipment to ensure our patients and physicians know exactly what they are up against.
We diagnose and treat arthritic conditions, autoimmune disorders, and other conditions that affect joints, muscles and bones, including:
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA): Chronic inflammatory disorder that affects joints throughout the body, including those in the hands and feet
- Psoriatic arthritis: Variety of arthritis that primarily affects people with the skin condition psoriasis
- Ankylosing spondylitis: Inflammatory arthritis that affects the spine and other large joints
- Systemic lupus/connective tissue disorder: Inflammatory disease where a person’s immune system attacks the body’s own tissues
- Spondyloarthropathy: Inflammatory disease that causes joint pain and inflammation
- Osteoporosis: Disease that results in decreased bone density, increasing the risk of fractures
- Gout: Inflammatory arthritis caused by a buildup of uric acid deposits in the joints
We are equipped with cutting edge technology to diagnose and treat these disorders.
We are equipped with cutting edge technology to diagnose and treat these disorders. This includes our on-site infusion centers, which provides our patients with a comfortable setting to receive their ongoing intravenous infusion treatments.
Get Started Today
The first step toward maximizing your quality of life is getting a proper diagnosis of your condition. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.